Click the event for more information.
Check back or subscribe to the calendar to stay up to date on new events that will be added.
- Summer Community // Tuesdays // 7pm // BCM Center
Don't do life alone. We all need community, join us this summer as we learn, serve, and enjoy Blacksburg summer nights. We'll be shaking things up every week so come ready to dive in. Meet every week at the BCM center at 7pm and we'll go from there.
- International Students // Saturday // August 17 // Furniture Give-Away // BCM Center // 7:30am
Are you a new International Student arriving to Blacksburg this fall? We want to welcome you to the Virginia Tech community and help furnish a couple of items for your apartment. FOR FREE! We will be giving away desks, chairs, couches, dressers, lamps, and tables. (We do not have any beds or bed items) Students can arrive at 7:30am at the BCM Center to receive a lottery ticket to select a couple of items for their home. We will also provide delivery to your apartment.
- International Students // Saturday // August 17 // Welcome Back Dinner // BCM Center // 5pm
You and your friends and family are invited to join us for dinner at the BCM Center, Saturday, August 17th at 5pm. We'll have plenty of traditional American food & desserts! This event is free for everyone! Meet other internationals and find our more about future socials and gatherings.
- Welcome Week // Wednesday // August 21 // LATENIGHT Glow Ultimate Frisbee // Drillfield // 8pm-10pm
Grab your crew or come meet some new people and play glow in the dark ultimate frisbee on the Drillfield with us!
- Welcome Week // Thursday // August 22 // LATENIGHT BreakZONE Bowling & Billiards // Squires Student Center // 8pm-11pm
Join us for Late Night at the Breakzone in Squires! We've got the whole place rented out! Free bowling, billiards, pingpong, Xbox, and Pizza! Grab your crew and we'll see you there.
- Welcome Week // Friday // August 23 // LATENIGHT Block Party // BCM Center // 8pm-Midnight
BCM LATENIGHT 2019 = legendary. Don't miss taco trucks, bonfires, and obstacle courses. We'll see your crew here. At the corner of Washington & Kent.
- Welcome Week // Saturday // August 24 // Cookout on the Quad // Campus // Noon
We're grilling out on campus in the quads near Miles as well as Lee. Find us to grab a hotdog and hang with us. We'll have CanJam, Cornhole, and more!
- Welcome Week // Sunday // August 25 // Pancakes & Church // BCM Center // 9:30am
Grab some pancakes to start your Sunday and head to church with us. We've got students going to several different places - Northstar Church, Blacksburg Baptist, & Cambria Baptist Church. Whether you've been going to church your whole life or you want to try something new, we've got a place for you.
- Welcome Week // Tuesday // August 27 // 633 Kick Off // BCM Center // 633pm
6:33 is our weekly worship gathering. Our name, 6:33, is rooted in Matthew 6:33: “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” This is a time of student led worship and relevant teaching from one of our staff or students.
- Welcome Week // Wednesday & Thursday // August 28&29 // Family Groups Kick Off // BCM Center // 8pm
Family groups are what we call "small groups." They are designed to give everyone at BCM a place to belong, to be cared for, to be encouraged and strengthened in their journey with Jesus. Our desire is for everyone to find lasting community here and form real relationships. How do I decide which group? On-campus students are placed into family groups based on your residence hall. Off-Campus students, it's free game, pick your favorite color or what works best for you. Every group meets at the BCM building at 8pm and both nights cover the same material.